JAV 20.0% 0.2¢ javelin minerals limited

VIC Chart, page-60

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    Hi Fellow Vic's,

I posted this in another thread and thought I'd also copy it in here.

I was first interested in VIC for the CPPL cobalt aqusition and the nearolagy to AUZ, CLQ, JRV and PGM which could prove to be the companies main focus according to there own report on 5th of December Highlights dot point 6

" From a strategic prospective, the board has determined if thr aquisition of Cobolt Prospecting proceeds, VIC,s key focus will re- orientate completely towards providing up JORC compliant cobalt and scandium resources."

However I too have gone back to analyse the Bolivian Tin project and was quite surprised at the potential which has largely been overlooked by myself and possibly others.

The report dated 16th August 2017

" There has been historical exploration work completed on all the tailing sites. These result are not sufficient to define a JORC, however, they have enabled the company to define EXPLORATION TARGET POTENTIAL across all the sites.

The total target potential is 55.05 Mt -60.05 Mt @ .39% to .41%."

If you were to use the lower end figures against the market price on Sn you $1,415,700,000 or the higher end $1,758,900,000 depending on current market price.

It is all there in black and white including the following "Initially, the Company plans to complete a drilling program across all eight tailing sites with the view to finalising a feasibility study in the next six months" This was dated almost 5 months ago.

Again, DYOR and Happy Hunting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.553M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.512K 1.755M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 57714286 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 25388774 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JAV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.