Daicosisgod, i applaud you and welcome your community spirit and...

1. 9,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Daicosisgod, i applaud you and welcome your community spirit and commitment to sensible rules and regulations aimed only at curbing the spread of the highly infectious, lethal coronavirus.

there is no doubt you walk with the overhelming majority of Victorians, who rationally and unselfishly comply with these rules to defeat this unseen yet deadly enemy.

where we differ is who must shoulder blame for the tragic disaster that's already occurred.

in the absence of any leadership whatsoever from the comatose federal govt of PM Scott Morrison, who has chosen to renege on all his constitutional and other responsibilities and to act merely as a commentator on the sidelines, you've chosen to focus on the efforts of Victorian elected officials and their appointed experts.

you've found them wanting, i reckon they're doing a pretty decent job in dreadful circumstances where no clear path is known. As the numbers show, they're making a good fist of it.

in that process and the last thing that anyone needed, along came the imported ideology that manifested in twerps, drongos and morons masquerading as sovereign citizens demanding their freedom to infect others. So disappointing.

Last edited by bellcurve: Daicosisgod not gold 17/09/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.