MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

vic off to london

1. 685 Posts.
    Just got back from Sydney so sorry for late report.

I was a little suprised at the low number of people attending, about 15 including one interested listener from Descrete. So the 50 for 1 vote was passed easily, purely because Vic is such a sweet speaker. Result at meeting 8 fors and 2 against.( I happened to abstain for reasons of my own). Vics reasoning for 50:1 was that his London brokers wanted a 20 cent share for any chance of IPO. He said there was argument for 100: 1 so our arguments for a more conservative approach went unheard to a degree. He mentioned that he had enough proxys to pass it anyway. I said to Vic that loyal investors would probably see the SP at near a cent, even after consolitation and he was fairly unconcerned, saying that there would be very good announcements in the near futute. We will see.....
    Anyway he said he is off to London with the good news (i think his trip would have been off had the resolution failed.)

More was discussed in relation to things like recent MOU's, shipping logistics and Descete.

Oh, and when asked when MSC would be likely to show a profit Vic said...."soon". I think much hinges on his London success.

Hope this helps.
    Megimite

(sorry, posted on wrong forum)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.