MSC 0.00% 6.4¢ minerals corporation limited

vic off to london, page-9

1. 685 Posts.
    Thanks Megimite for the feedback. Well Iam already locked into the consolidation and only wish for the best...the deferred MSCDC now trading at 15c. So Megimite, some HC are talking about further consolidation soon and sp nose diving to 1c..whats your pick on this one? What are the implications of this consolidation to us investors in the short, medium and long term? What problems did Vic indicate MSC is facing? I am surely concerned because I still hold stock and have faith in the product.

There wont be any further consolidations, at least not with the current number of shares. Down to something like 1.4 million i think. Vic said there were no cap raisings on agenda for near term but hinted that more would be needed. He promised to keep these to a "minimum".

Implications for consolidation are pretty clear i think. SP will trend down as traders exit positions at more bearable loss levels. I can't think of any news that could keep it up in the short term. Longer term any news on actual sales instead of constant promises could cause some spikes. And of course any IPO on London Exchange might give some of us our money back.

The biggest hurdle MSC faces is getting product on to ships and to end users at a resonable price. No secret that relations are strained between them and Descrete at present....for that reason imo.

There is a long road ahead of anyone who has bought big on this one. But an oppurtunity to buy in should be pretty close . Not me though......i have a doubt.

Good luck
    Megimite

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.