In Adelaide today, there was the freedom rally, I was listening...

1. 26,358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 641
    In Adelaide today, there was the freedom rally, I was listening to the radio, when a caller to the station wanted to speak about the rally. He said on your news bulletin it was mentioned hundreds had gathered etc.. He said I am here and there is thousands, just to put the record straight, Last week the advertiser a local paper on facebook said 100's attended a rally, clearly there was more than 10,000 , the sa police force estimated more than 10,000.

There is an agenda to down play the reality that people have had enough, the lies, the mandates etc... So last week delta was so contagious if you went to a place that a covid positive person had been to, you and maybe your family was in quarantine for 14 days. Covid must know dates as this week, as we relax things in SA, you must be with the person for 15 minutes before they are worried.. If only people woke up joined the dots.. An Adelaide company has developed a vax using protein rather than mrna.. and its proven to fight delta strain, why is it having a hard time to get registered in Aus?? It has Iran aproval... Its because big pharma and big $$ dont want anyone muscling on their territory.

This is FACT... Thousands , maybe 10 thousand or more rallying for freedom , not against vax... and what is reported ????????????

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3840/3840120-6c0487ec613d9e3ccab7dfa993b6b32c.jpg
    Now tell me that we have very censored information..... Why... because the reality is people have had enough

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.