Vic Vs NSW - Covid, page-4

1. 719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I think we all know that deaths from covid is actually deaths with covid. Excess deaths is what we need to look at, USA has been terrible and if they had the flu running around as well, it would have been much higher. I had a look at Sweden, 2019 was about 4k under average and 2020 was about 4k over average, they did lock down a bit but nothing like the rest of the world.

I think you got me wrong, i believe the vaccine is our way out of it, but why not AZ. I believe you are in Europe from previous posts I have read, arent they all using AZ? Why has Australia created fear about it? Who is making money out of the fear? TV stations selling ads to Government.

We shouldnt expect people to change culture, NSW have been telling the people from western sydney to stop visiting each other, unfortunately that is their culture, why are we right and they are wrong? Covid will tell you they are wrong but we dont understand their culture, family etc.

I think we need to take a look at the overall figures. Example in Australia deaths in 2020 were well down, no flu deaths, we were locked down, it workded. In the first 3 months of 2021 australia had excess deaths over 10% of average from 2015-2019. What are they dying from? It is isnt covid or the flu? Is it just catching up with the people in 2020 who didnt pass?
    Last edited by Froggy181: 23/07/21

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.