FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

Mind you.....whilst everyone hates a downturn....there is always...

1. 251 Posts.
    Mind you.....whilst everyone hates a downturn....there is always good comes out of it.
    My experience over past 10 years has seen a lot of these oil companies and service companies waste so much.
    All become very inefficient and an attitude of stuff it, pass the cost on and consumers will pay.
    Downturns weed out a lot of those who are not efficient......the sharper companies will survive..... and indeed prosper even in the harder times.

Sometimes we all need a little reality check ......as an example......what happened to the old adage of "save for a rainy day "........don't see many doing it these days and its all borrow , leverage ...all looks good on paper right ? etc etc etc ....till the reality check kicks in......only have to look at our own govt !!!!

What was it ....a 10 year mining boom and now we have more debt than ever ????

I,m rambling on a sunday morning I know but all clouds have a sliver lining and perhaps this down turn can be a good wake up call for all.....the world economy certainly does need it !!!!

Trev

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.