FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

vicksburg well, page-54

1. 167 Posts.

Last week i decided to sell down my remaining maverick stock, it was a tough decision but with the risks no longer in my favor it was the right thing to do from a 'probability' perspective.

I still think Maverick has a good chance of hitting a whale... via acquisition or wildcatting i hoped that the shallow oil could be a good base for this sadly it appears not to be the case.

I held maverick for 2 years and 3 months back when i basically knew nothing about the stock market and its been a great education for me thanks to some knowledgeable posters regardless of the loss i don't regret the decisions ive made.

Thankfully i learnt from this experience and my portfolio now contains 6 ASX stocks and 4 US listed stocks. with solid and reliable revenue streams. diversification is great if you are happy to hold take a risk here and there but dont bet your portfolio on it! i cannot recommend correct position sizing and risk management enough! Thankfully i sold down over time!

Anyway i hope someone can take something away from my mistake. and im happy to admit my maverick thesis upto this point was wrong :(

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.