FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Sharks37, don't stress too much about what others say on this...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Sharks37, don't stress too much about what others say on this forum. Ultimately if you make money, it's all yours to show and if you lose money, no-one else gets hurts but you. In reality, none of us influence the company's share price. It's the activities of the company that determines the sp. To be honest, MAD has been kind to me - I made good money in 2012. Have bought in a few times since and lost a few bucks. But still up solidly on this stock. Having said that, I have lost money on other speculative stocks and it forced me to take risk management seriously (which means putting in place stop losses and not falling in love with a stock and company hype). I hope MAD can turn the corner. I'm disappointed we haven't heard a word about Woody but I guess continuous disclosure is about informing the market about developments that are considered price sensitive. We can only assume, therefore, that Woody has been unremarkable. Could well be a producer but certainly not the gusher the company had hoped for. Or perhaps it's still work in progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.