JAV 0.00% 0.3¢ javelin minerals limited

VICOA, page-6

1. 16,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2306
    With a $16 Million MC currently and 2 years to expiry i would feel very confident loading at these levels on the options after seeing how AUZ rerated from 2c to 10.5c currently with a massive MC of $267 Million.

With drilling most likely to commence in coming months and if they hit significant grades of Cobalt and Scandium this stock will explode as did AUZ and CLQ.

I loaded up with more VICOA today at .009c and happy to hold until initial drilling results come back in a few months time!

If the heads go to .06c as per recent research report target price then the Options will go to about .04c and thats a 4 bagger from here!

"Victory Mines Limited (ASX: VIC) is an Australia-based exploration company. VIC’s principal activities include project acquisition, mineral exploration and development. VIC recently acquired exciting exploration ground prospective for cobalt and scandium in both WA and NSW in Australia. Successful exploration efforts, particularly on the East Coast, would transform the company. We rate VIC a SPECULATIVE BUY with a price target of AUD0.06c "

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JAV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.