Hey Albatross, you and I have disagreed a a few things, ME...

1. 1,471 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey Albatross, you and I have disagreed a a few things, ME issue, but about Orban, I am totally with you. The people love him in Hungary except for the lefty / Greens [ same thing the world over]. He is very pro Family, pro christianity, anti LGBT garbage, anti immigration, anti Brussels' 'woke' agenda, pro peace re Russia / Ukraine etc etc. He is also very anti Islam for all the reasons we see have happened in Europe and Britain and now even here in Aus and has I believe Islam is not on the list of recognised religions and have to apply for recognition and no more mosques are allowed to be built. Now.... a disclaimer [ I am of Hungarian heritage and travel to Hungary often, so I do know what is going on]. The forces of the evil left / Greens is very strong in Hungary as in all other western countries and the next election will be very telling if Orban gets back in.
    Albo could take note of Orban, but he won't. Orban is hated by the west for his stand against all that is 'woke' and pro left / Green.....and that makes him a target and a punching bag as you have so rightly pointed out.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.