Totally concur re Dan Andrews.......how he doesn't choke down...

1. 6,227 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 365
    Totally concur re Dan Andrews.......how he doesn't choke down when he announces more covid cases & the mounting death toll as a result. It's become a daily mantra .....'our thoughts & prayers go out to the families.......' with all the genuine rehearsed sincerity of a mortician at a funeral ! He doesn't seem to realise that these lame 'routines' on our screens only intensifies the resentment the people of Vic have for him ! I finished my last shift at the golf course last night......for the 2nd time in as many months. With his usual shambolic governance .....Dan Demic gives businesses only hours of notice.....the week ahead was fully booked as well. Two people, wearing masks, walking apart from each other......seriously he's always quoting 'DATA,' .....how many COVID cases have happened from golf courses ? My guess......zero......they travel to and from the course by themselves in their own cars for goodness sakes ! THe public have lost faith in his ability to lead us out of this mess.....he led us into it.....let's hope he shows some integrity .....steps aside and put someone competent in charge !!! PISS OFF DAN.....you are THE GRIM REAPER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.