Victoria 8pm curfew announced by the incompetent, page-48

1. 6,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Is it fair to say that the Vic public is at fault. Yes and No. In the No case, most ( I bet 99%) are now adhering to the recent draconian requirements and have been pretty much toeing the line for some time. In the No case, there was definitely lax behaviour in the earlier stages of the virus spread BUT... when most people were trying to socially distance and do the right thing Disaster Dan allows the BLM march to go ahead. Videos of the event, broadcast to the public, show 10,000 people in close proximity for the most part, some hugging, holding hands and so on. The authorities said all were socially distancing, the cameras said otherwise. I, like most other people, thought WTF. Literally from that moment on I noticed many people were thereafter giving scant or little regard to social distancing. There is only one reason to blame for this. Mixed messages from a Premier, do what I say but hey, if I like your cause, go ahead although I would rather you didn't but its okay to proceed. Plain and simple. A bungle of massive dimensions to which Andrews still refuses to explain

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.