CNM carnegie corporation limited

At the time of the standing commitee CNM only had the licence at...

1. 1,592 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12

At the time of the standing commitee CNM only had the licence at Albany, so that's why the others would not have been mentioned. Plus it was a WA inquiry wasnt it? (i cant be bothered looking it up again)

Albany would have to be the front runner - the environmental impact assessment must be much further advanced - it was started mid last year from memory. The wave analysis/wave farm design must be much further advanced than any other site as well. It has easy access to the grid, supportive local and state govts, $12.5 mill grant and they get double the price on their 1st MW (state govt incentive). Plus it has a 100% base load wave resource. I'm not sure what else they are looking for.

But in reality it doesnt really matter all that much in the end where the 1st 50MW site is. By the time the first site reaches 5MW, the next ones will be ready to roll, so they wont be too far behind. With multiple sites demanding hundreds of ceto units, turbines etc, it's not hard to see how their economies of scale will contribute to making all the subsequent sites very economically competitive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.