CNM carnegie corporation limited

victoria approvals granted, page-32

1. 20,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 870
    Acees - please keep on 'ramping' - very informative.

Sabine - these licences are for wave power exploration purposes, so I guess it makes sense to have a few options in case things go pear-shaped for whatever reason at any particular location. There are no guarantees that any of these sites will ever be successful. Its a risky business. However, I am assuming that once they do their due diligence and find a location that meets all the environmental requirements that they will be successful. On the other hand, I guess they need to ensure they don't spread themselves too thin. I ike the fact that these plants will be scalable to a certain extent tso they can probably install a few CETO units and a turbine and some other plant, see how things go and install a few more if everything is successful. A bit like GDY (Geodynamics) is doing and the holes they are drilling and the ramping up they are planning.

Tomu - they have a market cap now of about $86 million AU. This isn't very much in the scheme of things. One can only assume they will become a bilion dollar market cap company if all or most of their aims are realised. It doesn't necessarily mean they will make any money or pay any dividends but this is the risk you take. My view is that the writing is on the wall for fossil fuels. As a famous (or maybe infamous?) quote goes "you don't need to be a weatherman to know which way the wind is blowing"!

Please DYOR, the above is not investment advice and I don't necessarily know what I'm talking about, there are multiple risks involved etc. etc.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.