Im honest when I say this, I drive past these sites and yell out...

1. 4,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Im honest when I say this, I drive past these sites and yell out the window "Do some work"
    Especially when I see the 5-10 blokes standing about chatting.....
    Knowing honest people that work on these sites they all say its a scam and the taxpayers are being taken for a ride.... but hey get on the gravy train.

Meanwhile the Hospital system is in disaster and you cant get a bed......
    $40 Million a day in interest gets a lot of stuff done. Once the ratings slip again Victoria is cooked.

AgencyLong-Term Rating Domestic Long-Term Rating Foreign Currency Short-Term Rating
    1Standard & Poor's CorporationAA (Outlook Stable)AA (Outlook Stable)A-1+
    2Moody's Investors ServiceAa2 (Outlook Stable)Aa2 (Outlook Stable)P-1

From the April review:

Moody's expects the State's revenues to remain resilient to the softer global and national macroeconomic conditions, supported by the underlying strengths of the economy, helping to deliver surplus net operating positions by fiscal 2026. However, the State's debt-funded capital expenditure, including the government infrastructure investments averaging AUD21.3 billion across the forward estimates to fiscal 2027, will continue to drive debt higher over the same period. Moody's does not expect the State's debt burden to stabilize before fiscal 2028, limiting headroom under current rating tolerances.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6307/6307890-035bf7c30838a83534225973207f438c.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.