I have spent more time listening and reading the works of...

1. 14,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1345
    I have spent more time listening and reading the works of Jonathan Peterson that you could imagine.

I hope you have cleaned up your bedroom first ! ( You may or maynot understand this now but you will later. )

For those who don't know, Jordan has an amazing grasp of common sense and an even better discussion style. However over the hours that I have poured over them, perhaps my favourite was a simple one with Tom Ballard, a lovely Melbourne based comedian who i see from time to time and although I disagree with a lot of what Tom says, the art of a good interview can be seen here. It's out there at only eight or so minutes, but it goes to show you what homework is about and what listening is all about. Then if you want to delve further, there was a classic JP interview with a british lady where he sat patiently for about 35 minutes, answered all of the questions, then in the space of about thirty second had her do mental cartwheels because her cognitive dissonance finally set in. Go find that one as its a beauty. There are so many JP supurb things to take in over you tube.

Do yourself a favour !

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.