LKO 0.00% $1.00 lakes blue energy nl

Victoria must remove ban on conventional gas operations, page-11

1. 14,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    I was listening to senator Lambie talk about the price of gas to consumers and the export market hogging all the gas. and I suppose that's exactly what your saying, who wants to invest where thee is no money, and cop the blame as well. so unfair, these big producers have high cost of production costs that on the other hand brings millions and millions into the country and jobs for so many.

And yet again the industry suffers for the natural mechanism of market demand and supply and locked in contracts for export that have to be price sensitive and binding, or else the buyers will simply go elsewhere. and the producers would have to run at a loss for what. just to supply the local consumers.

in business it don't work that way. and like your saying about the student scenario, it's got a lot to do with fake fear and policy for popularity. Unless it's lifted the jobs go, the demand stays high and the price will go up and up for energy that is needed and yet won't be base load sustainable. A hidden failure we all shake our heads at as extreme environmentalism that goes uncontrolled and unchecked like a night of the long knives.

It will be interesting in June to see the outcome of this writ.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.