Well im taking that article on face value ive looked at a few...

1. 17,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 196
    Well im taking that article on face value ive looked at a few others ive seen the protests in Germany we here to were unlocking our borders as well till we got an outbreak we are trying control .

You see all you are doing is the same on a bigger scale . But if outbreaks occur they cant control they use stricter controls . They will be managing the beds and hospital capacities also .

One of the things a read was the eu itself was scared of loss of power a bit what happened with the big migration and countries decided to have much stricter control of thier borders .

Political stuff also happens as would our federal Parliament here also be wary of states powers as beefing up used etc etc .

I like the debate some dont . I said to one of my friends tonight a plane load of people come in from overseas and he went what arent our borders closed to all this stuff . And i said no they are controlled though to travel .

Made him quite angry that what he thought was happening was in fact not quite as heard .He on his own would rather the freedoms we had which well will come back but also understands he is not the only one he has think about .

Have you had covid 19 yourself ?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.