AAR 3.70% 8.4¢ astral resources nl

victoria river downs

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Victoria River Downs (VRD) is gong to make all AAR holders very happy indeed.

"Target 50-100mt of 10% Zn – Century, Mc Arthur river"

The comparison above is not mine but AAR themselves and with GOOD REASON! The Victoria River Downs prospect has identical aging and similar geology to Century Zinc. "The project area has been increased and now consists of eight exploration tenements totalling in excess of 8,000sq km covering base metal prospective ground in the Victoria-Birrindudu Basin. The Victoria-Birrindudu Basin has strong affinities to the Macarthur and Nicholson Basins which host the giant Macarthur River and Century sedex style Zinc deposits." http://www.anglo.com.au/_content/documents/550.pdf

When this news begins to break to the surface and drilling results begin, AAR will also make my long held view of the next Kagara a reality.

Even at the lower estimate of 50Mt @ 10% Zn this make VRD 11.11 times more valuable than Koongie Park (and KP has already identified expansion potential). "A review of previous exploration result has highlighted several prospects at the Koongie Project other than Sandiego and Onedin that contain ore-grade intersections. At the Atlantis Prospect holes have intersected 10m @ 12.7%Zn and 6m @ 14.4% Zn" I have eluded to this many times.

So from 9.3c now to ??????????? in 2-3 years. I am now forecasting the very real possibility of AAR being over 50c by next June, $1.00 within 2 years and if VRD proves as it indicates then AAR will head towards the $3 mark within 3-5years.

I simply love this stock! Early retirement is becoming a reality :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
0.003(3.70%)
Mkt cap ! $74.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.4¢ 7.8¢ $139.2K 1.732M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 75994 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 182253 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.03pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.