AAR 0.00% 7.8¢ astral resources nl

victoria river downs, page-40

1. 13,363 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Let's go a step further Followme. Pretty self explanatory but if any further information required just let me know.

1. The white cells is the known KP data with current base metal prices i.e. Kitco 24hr just a moment ago. This is what I posted in 2007. I have not changed the resource size as reported by AAR but I did adjust the Cu grade to allow for the recently reported 30% increase in recovery rates.

2. The Blue cells is 'my' Atlantis estimate only. I used the company reported Zn results and duplicated the Sandiego/Onedin grades and have used 1Mt resource as the base (I expect this to be at least double this)

3. The Green cells is the VRD data. I have conservatively used the lower potential resource figure of 50Mt reported by the company and the lowest recorded 12%Zn (it is high as 14%). The other data for VRD I simply duplicated Sandiego/Onedin grades, I am expecting the grades of VRD to be much higher. You will also note I have discounted the total of VRD to allow for a JV.

In case you are wondering, if you take away VRD and Atlantis (and make no allowance for Mandilla) the SP of AAR based on 10% of IGV is $0.30. The USD/AUD exchange rate used is AUD $0.90

Break out your calculators people, check my numbers and burn me at will :)

Now let's wait 2-3yrs and see how accurate I am. Suffice to say I am literally banking on this to take me to retirement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.8¢ $65.76K 825.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 68435 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.50pm 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.