RFX 0.00% 9.6¢ redflow limited

I have. The answer is that "the list" is the Clean Energy...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690

I have.
    The answer is that "the list" is the Clean Energy Council's list of approved battery storage equipment that comply with the Electrical Safety Requirements determined by the Clean Energy Council.
    From this website.
    http://www.batterysafetyguide.com.au/
    "The guide is intended to provide a minimum level of electrical safety criteria that could be applied to lithium-based battery energy storage equipment"

See that word Lithium?
    By design "the list" currently excludes all chemistries that do not contain Lithium.
    This is why Redflow batteries are not part of the Solar rebate programs. Nothing to do with safety or any other electrical or mechanical characteristic of the ZBM2. It is purely "does the battery use a Lithium based chemistry?", it doesn't, then it can't be on "the list".....next.

Redflow batteries do not contain Lithium and therefore it is currently impossible for the Redflow batteries to be "on the list" (or batteries made by anyone else unless those batteries contain Lithium), until the Clean Energy Council change the design parameters of their Best Practice Guide.

Last edited by adent: 17/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.37M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 423048 9.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 454 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.01am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.