RFX 13.6% 12.5¢ redflow limited

Yeah, it is 167 pages. Thus I haven't been through the draft...

1. 3,372 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 690
    Yeah, it is 167 pages. Thus I haven't been through the draft either.
    But I searched for Zinc and found Zinc Bromine mentioned in one of the new chemistries that the standard is being written to cover.

Then found zinc in the document's definition for electroyte. section 1.3.36

Table 3.1 on page 24 has a table of battery chemistry and there associated hazards.
    Flow batteries are mentioned as have a fire hazard as N/A. This is good. smile.png
    But Flow batteries are mentioned as an Explosive gas hazard as Note 4 and a significant risk of producing explosive gas hazard. frown.png
    But if we look further down at section 3.2.6 on page 29 we find wording that would not suggest that Zinc Bromide flow batteries are considered by the Draft Standard to have an Explosive gas hazard. smile.png

Only a quick skim in addition to the skim I did when I first posted about this draft standard, but I feel comfortable that Redflow batteries would fair well under this new standard.
    If anyone else has the time to read the entire document it would be great to hear from you, your thoughts on the impact of this new standard on Redflow batteries.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RFX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.015(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $33.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ $66.33K 560.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3852 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 127677 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RFX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.