CYL 7.69% 84.0¢ catalyst metals limited

Victorian Gold Production in 2022?Below is a MUST READ if you...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225

Victorian Gold Production in 2022?

Below is a MUST READ if you are interested in where the future of CYL may be headed towards and IMHO its starting to look damn good!!

Companies sometimes go very quiet when they are possibly negotiating big deals? to enhance a major financial future for their gold mining projects in Victoria!?One might even say that CYL could current be in the process of crossing the t’s and dotting the i’s of something pretty big??!?!?!

IMHO this new deal if commenced will make Catalyst Metals Pty Ltd a MAJOR PLAYER in Victoria's golden districts and should make all shareholders and management of CYL extremely happy if it is properly finalised by all companies!

Below is the link to a website.
    The information on this website should bring huge smiles to any CYL holder as it points out that if CYL elect to exercise their JV options they will move into gold mining and production in Victoria perhaps by the June 2022 Quarter?!!The Processing and treatment plant has been under construction since November 2021.

https://goldencamelmining.com/

Here are two more links in regards to this gold plant;

https://goldencamelmining.com/gcm-processing-plants-njv-toll-treatment/

https://newswire.iguana2.com/af5f4d73c1a54a33/nag.asx/3A577869/NAG_Gold_Toll_Treatment_Plant_JVA_Signed

GCM just happens to be in JV with Catalyst Metals Pty Ltd and GCM are 100% currently building a gold plant at the the Nagambie Mine in a JV with NAG that will, it appears, be producing 100% our JV gold!!

IMHO the reason for all of the silence recently is because CYL and their JV partners have been finalising contracts before they all go into production in Victoria!!

It looks to me like CYL could get a great opportunity through their JV with GCM to use a gold plant at a very special JV rate if they decide to continue their JV obligations at Toolleen and the Golden Camel Mine.

Perhaps CYL and GCM will now also negotiate a special deal from all mined ores that will be extracted from 4Eagles and Tandarra once they also receive their mining approvals?!!?

It looks to me like something absolutely HUGE may be about to happen!! And if you want some proof of this simply go to the Golden Camel Mine website and take a look at this;

VICTORIAS NEW GOLD PRODUCER

A total project production in excess of 500,000oz is planned over the next 8 years.

https://www.goldencamelmining.com/camel-sulphides-ore-resources-development/

DEVELOPMENT

The Golden Camel sulphide development is subject to the possible participation of Catalyst Metals should they elect to exercise their Option to acquire 50.1% of mining tenements MIN5548 & MIN5570.

Following the completion of mining of the oxide ore by GCM down to RL 185 in accordance with the approved Work Plan and CYL agreement, sulphide mapping and drilling will commence in the transition zone.

Sulphide resource upgrade and pit optimisation for possible enlarged open pit.

Work plan variation for sulphide open pit and underground development.

Underground sulphide mine planning using additional drilling from the bottom of oxide pit.

Underground development from portal access in existing open pit.

SIMILARITIES TO FOSTERVILLE

https://goldencamelmining.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/10/Fosterville-Gold-Mine-Projection.pnghttps://goldencamelmining.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/12/Proposed-Oxide-Open-Pit.pngGolden Camel longitudinal section (amended from Catalyst Metals)

And then simply take a look at this;

https://goldencamelmining.com/toolleen-oxide-development/

Toolleen Oxide DevelopmentToolleen oxide development will utilise the same CIL oxide ore processing facility at Nagambie that is being constructed primarily for the treatment of the Golden Camel oxide deposit.

Toolleen is located within EL5449 where CYL have a 50.1% equity interest. Any proposed development would be subject to CYL approval and a mutually agreed joint venture in accordance with equity positions and the terms of the JV agreement for EL5449.

Toolleen is located 6km SW of the Golden Camel mine. Shallow oxides were mined in 2001 with ore transported to the Maldon mill for processing. GCM proposes to mine the Toolleen deposit using underground mining techniques.

Recent drilling (2020) intersected high-grade mineralisation (ie. 2m @ 27/7g/t Au) that will be targeted as part of the identified mineralised target of 34Koz (attributable production ounces subject to CYL/GCM equity distribution).

So how bloody exciting is this news for CYL and its shareholders!?!!

Why haven’t CYL management provided us with an update about all of this fantastic Victorian gold mining and production news?? IMHO one might presume that they have been and/or are still in the final $ negotiation stages with all JV partners etc. in regards to going into production to make sure that they all get it all right!!

I am pretty sure that when companies are in negotiations that this type of news is kept quiet until fully completed and I am very sure that CYL management want to make 100% sure that they get their percentages absolutely right before making this announcement public if approved.

It would appear after looking at the GCM website that Golden Camel Mining Pty Ltd are very excited and are extremely keen to get into mining and production of this gold!!

Perhaps their could even be more to this BIG story when you have a good look at the current locations and tenements that GCM already have?!?!?! I always like to dream and look at the BIGGER picture?!

When you think about how much money can be made from CYL working with GCM and by using their new gold producing plant you can probably now understand why we have not had any results from 4Eagles or Tandarra since 4 July 2021 where it was reported that the company has pending assays for FEDD068-FEDD078 and that diamond drilling had shown the presence of visible gold FEDD078 at ~260 meters down hole - assays pending…

It also makes sense why the latest Investor Presentation basically only talked about moving into mining at 4Eagles and Tandarra! Very exciting times ahead indeed!!

At last it appears that we may have a true reason for all of the recent silence from CYL about our Victorian Tenements even though we all know they are in the middle of a massive drilling campaign, where PLENTY of drilling assay results should be pending, and why we seem to only get updates on our new and brilliant Tasmanian Mine!

So why wouldn’t CYL management bring out more announcements out about Victoria especially seeming that they have 7,881,996 CYLOA options exercise rice of $2.45 that will expire on the 31 May 2022 which will raise $19,310,890.20 ? Because it appears that they may have been finalising a VERY BIG PRODUCTION AND MINING DEAL that is worth PLENTY more Dollars than the options will ever bring in!!

In my book one might even expect some good news sooner than later about GCM from CYL that could well and truly ignite our SP to well above the old highs and also fill the CYLOA options! We just have to wait!

Perhaps even a maiden JORC Resource to arrive very soon from the Boyds Dam Projects as written in the announcement back on the 21 December 2020?

So how does that news sound? Mining in Victoria by the end of this year as Golden Camel already has a valid mining licence while we wait on approval to start mining at 4Eagles and Tandarra?!!

After reading the GCM website I am expecting some VERY BIG NEWS about all of our Victorian JVs!!!!

And while we wait for this announcement we should all just keep on looking at those great results from our Henty Mine in Tasmania!

How much do you think CYL will be worth per share in 2024?? IMHO it certainly won’t be down at todays prices!

To me it looks like game on and some great news coming! Management have been quietly kicking goals as usual and we shall all benefit from their hard work in the not too distant future!

Wishing ALL CYL shareholders and management the very best and a very bright future!!

GLTAH+DYOR

Please do your own research and make your own investment decisions!

HOWEVER I MUST ADMIT THAT I AM GETTING VERY EXCITED ABOUT THE POSSIBLE FUTURE ADVANCEMENTS OF CYL!!!!
    Last edited by Chamfo: 01/03/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
84.0¢
Change
0.060(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $186.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
83.0¢ 85.0¢ 81.0¢ $289.6K 351.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 25591 83.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
84.0¢ 14824 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
83.0¢
  Change
0.060 ( 5.54 %)
Open High Low Volume
81.5¢ 85.0¢ 81.5¢ 66873
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.