I have spent more than I care to admit on cars (circuit) & am...

1. 11,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 469
    I have spent more than I care to admit on cars (circuit) & am very aware of what makes a care handle.

None of the electric have improved braking & most take a car length more in a 60 to 0 braking test, compared to a reasonable ice.

Copious amount of weight is not on of them (or have formula 1 cars got it wrong?)

The electric car uses more resources than what this planet can give up.

There is still plenty of room for development of the ice.

But I car not about electric v fuel.

The current breed of electric cars fail dismally. Lord Elon keeps stroking your egos about getting to 100 k's in 1.s sec, but in real world, a recharge once a week after 1,000 k's of motoring would be far more welcome & most would be happy with a 5s car.

He doesn't do this simply because the tech DOES NOT exist

The current batteries are the equivalent of an ice with a 25 l tank getting filled by a teaspoon.

Your 350 kw charge will KILL you battery in no tim e& NOT one electric car manufacture recommends keeping your battery at 100%, useless even for a mid sized commute.

Fine if you are trundling around the city

Get the weight to 1,200 kg, recharge 5 mins & range of over 1,000 k's then that will be a winning product.

How far away is that...or do we want to litter the world with charging points?

Talk about attending to the sympton than attending to the cure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.