NEU 0.00% $20.10 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Prof Brimble is wrong in that Big Pharma did not want to develop...

1. 2,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Prof Brimble is wrong in that Big Pharma did not want to develop drugs for TBI. They would love to have a drug for TBI and have conducted 33 Phase III trials for TBI between 1980 and 2009 and spent many $100’s of millions. All failed.

The comment from the audience regarding children being in the Neuren trial is incorrect. The Neuren Retts trial is recruiting 16 – 45yo. A separate IGF-1 Retts trial unrelated to Neuren is recruiting children 2 – 10yo.

Someone who is contracted for a job should not expect part of the profits if it succeeds.

It is not practical for a biotech company to continually develop better and better drugs without at some point saying "this one is the best so far, lets take it to trial and if it succeeds, to market".

However I do hope that if the trials are successful then Neuren set aside part of their profits for Prof Brimple’s department and Paul Harris.

I would have thought that the drugs in the fridge developed under contract for Neuren would remain the property of Neuren.

I have always worried about the current trials of IGF-1 and that it may leap ahead of NNZ-2566. The half-life of GPE (the active component of IGF-1) was only 2minutes Vs 15 minutes for NNZ-2566, and the half-life for 2566 is even better than this with formulation.

NNZ-2566 is 100 times better than the original drug.

Does anyone know if NNZ-2591 is from Prof Brimble’s work?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.