ZLD 4.76% $1.00 zelira therapeutics limited

Vid, page-39

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Hope you'll be able to soon reap the benefits and get a great nights sleep pal!

Keep us posted, let us know how the dosages go, might need to get my grandmother on it too - she's been experiencing pain / insomnia and is currently on a plethora of pills. It's absurd what people swallow without question; simply because the doctor has prescribed it, seldom would she question. Anyway, sucks to see your loved ones.. drugged up? Funny though when I mention 'Cannabis' she'll give me the stare, but to her codeine / oxys are totally fine?

That said, management at ZLD are aware that a paradigm shift is required not only with GPs but also older, closed-minded, ill informed individuals who are reluctant to change. Often people appeal to authority so essentially by educating GPs they're killing two birds with one stone feeding two birds with one scone (for the vegans). Hence, I recall precisely ZLD engaging in educating / bringing awareness to GPs - I mean someones going to have to do it to get the cogs turning, if not ZLD than who? Boom, again, first impressions last - Remember the time that GP who was shown a new light by Zel.. Zelira's consultant, yes, that GP is only human too and may naturally be biased to what he/she deems as most credible / reputable.

This is just the tip of what appears to be a substantial iceberg, and like someone mentioned earlier above, the perquisite to a sustainable multi-bagger is typically attributed to a solid SOLID crew with the prowess to navigate these torrential waters. If you haven't already, for your confidence, please refer to the link below.
    https://zeliratx.com/advisory-board/

Have a safe and enjoyable weekend all.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
-0.050(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $11.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.08 $1.00 $45.36K 42.50K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1736 91.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 1100 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.57pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.