FBR 2.22% 4.6¢ fbr ltd

Video 1 Oct - FBR builds childcare centre at Amberton Beach, page-12

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    i like you am an fbr advocate. I dig the tech but the lack of communication is beyond frustrating. The fact that there is a thread discussing if we going to the expo is appallingly. They stated in their mission statement for the year that this was one of their goals. The expo has started and silence from fbr continues. We as shareholders should be informed if the plan has changed and given reasons other than covid. I personally dont care about the expo and would rather see the curent hadrians building instead but its just an example of their failure to notify the market. I think we also deserve an update on the new hx. Commissioning was due to begin back in march and there has been no market address since. Just because this is a spec stock doesnt mean we should have to speculate on everything and this whole hotcopper board is 100% speculation by pissed off shareholders who are literally venting their frustrations with fbr (me now included). The borders are opening in december what are fbr going to do when they cant hide behind the covid excuse

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FBR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.