GLN 3.13% 16.5¢ galan lithium limited

I have been considering Battery Day presentation by EM and in my...

1. 83 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    I have been considering Battery Day presentation by EM and in my humble opinion, I take this as a matter of perception with maybe some smoke and mirrors. Let's just think if you were EM and you need a shit load of batteries for your cars, trucks etc.... He needs to reduce manufacturing costs, which apparently his team has been able to achieve some crazy results with (Congratulations to that Team !), and what else is a key ingredient in Tesla - Lithium.......

Role Play - "Hi Lithium players, its Elon and I need you to ramp up production and improve process as I need cheaper Lithium !!" There always will be a market price Elon and process and we are there we just need some funding..... Now EM is thinking - How do I improve share price, cash flow and afford to live my wildest dreams and do some serious great shit in this world. (Just for the record I love EM and we need people like him).

Ok here we go - EM decides that he will invest in some Lithium in the near future, however he probably wants supply chain control, so EM has power and influence and markets react to his every word. Ok I will tell the world that I have my own source of Li and i don't need all the other guys like GLN, AGY etc.... oops SP has just dropped, my Li process from mud might work, is it commercially going to work at scale, will I get permits etc.... Any way in the mean time Li has dropped enough for him to walk in and do some takeovers at the right price and saved more $$ on production....

As you can see my mind races around and this is not a fluid set of sentences above, however most socks and companies, especially in the US can make comments and know that even without proof it will increase SP........

Just maybe another way to see Battery Day on Li.

Does anyone know if Donkeys like Clay fields ?

GLTAH, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $78.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.5¢ 16.0¢ $112.2K 686.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 1614830 16.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
16.5¢ 290027 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.