GLN 1.71% 11.5¢ galan lithium limited

Video: Battery Day: Investor Updates with Galan Lithium - September 2020, page-33

1. 848 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2990
    Totally agree, that was in essence one of the points I was trying to make marketing man. That's why he is on a mission to get the cost down, thats the only way you make this scenario an actual reality....it wont be on green fanfare about saving the planet, no one honestly ( well very few such as the woke lefties) give a toss about that stuff and when it comes to putting their hand in their pocket , most people just care about how much it costs and is it cool and techie looking . He knows there is a point at which he blows away ICE technology altogether for mainstream buyers just by getting the price point down that by the time you add the cost to buy, run and maintain the vehicle , ice cars cant compete anymore.

Tesla wants to be the Ford/GM of the future not a niche sideline tech and fair enough. His problem but is whether you like it or not ICE tech is cheap and be honed down over a hundred and twenty odd years into very efficient manufacturing process that has been incredibly scalable. Elon is taking this on. He is unlikely to get there without the whole supply chain being onboard but the whole supply chain cant scale without better prices and incentives to invest, so something has to give.........His other key point of differentiation will be the software, the self driving car bit. This was the bit that impressed me most in his presentation. Elon realises that software isnt an add on, its part of the whole value proposition, as he said they are a software company. If that is part of his culture nd they use that culture to drive effective software solutions right their engineering , this might well be where he kills Ford and GM in the long run battle for EV supremacy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
-0.002(1.71%)
Mkt cap ! $58.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.5¢ 11.0¢ $427.1K 3.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 877015 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 190344 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.