AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

VIDEO - Cellmid Investor Briefing and Presentation 3/5/21, page-5

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Dear fellow Hot CDY Cobbers,

Several months ago when the Lyramid assets departed our protective embrace there was a round of speculation on these threads about how they might be exploited and by whom. One of the possible exploiters was thought to be a company that had just been listed on the London exchange with a stated mission that seemed consistent, for a number of reasons, with such a potential. That company was Roquefort Investments plc.

I have been casually monitoring the activity of their shares, at least to the extend and accuracy that our friends at Yahoo Finance have allowed me.

I have taken the average of the high and the low for any given day and declared it the ‘average price’ for the day. Then I have multiplied that price by the volume for the day to give an ‘average daily sale’. The results seem like they might be interesting for us.

Since listing, apparently on the 22nd March this year, the total ‘average daily sales’ has been 32.38 million pounds (I assume they are pounds). Of this 32.38 million, 4.16 million sales occurred on the second day of listing, the 23rd March.

Since the 18th August, ie the last week, there have been total sales of 28.41 million - ie, there have been effectively no other sales of significance since listing.

It might be that if Roquefort are indeed interested in our former assets they are starting to active their interest and we might catch some breath of wind of the interest in the not too distant future.

Of course, their share activity might have some other reason but just the same, speculation is fun.

Just saying.

poorinvestor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.