DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

hey Spanky, you’re not shy to admit that you like to ‘poke the...

1. 291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    hey Spanky, you’re not shy to admit that you like to ‘poke the bulls.’ It’s 2023 and all kinds of perversion have been normalised - what you do in your unlimited free time is up to you - as long as no one gets hurt (except you) i can’t see the harm. You f’ed around and found out but you want more? Sound’s like you’re the one who likes being poked by the bulls!

You are trying to fit the data to an agenda. Lassonde theory is a singular wave system - one project, one mine. How does the theory work when there is more than one wave? How many projects does DRE have at Mangaroon alone? What happens when these waves interact? Amplitude enhancement, constructive interference. You say that Management have been doing their ‘thang’ since ‘Adam was a boy.’ Adam was never a boy, he was created already fully developed. He needed a wife to help him take care of the the garden. He did live a long time though. DRE is only a few years old, still a boy. Why are you so obsessed with this junior? When you get tired of floggin’ your ‘thang’ take another look at the AV and imagine you are holding DRE not somethin’ else.

The Company AV triggered you pretty bad so I’m sorry to cause you any discomfort. You have variously called yourself ‘old fashioned’ or worse, ‘old school.’ Is this your final refuge, wrapping yourself in the flag of OS in an attempt to re-gain some of your lost credibility? This is your chance to redeem yourself. Could you please look into one of the power points DT mentioned in the AV:

Tuck: “Central Yilgarn is the wild card in the background and who knows what’s going to come from that. If we prove up another Forrestania Belt, that could be life changing.” Make yourself useful and tell us what you know about Forestannia belts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.