DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Been definitely waiting for your perusal of the webinar and your...

1. 134 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Been definitely waiting for your perusal of the webinar and your response, but somehow thought. most of your commentary late last week was already based off seeing it prior.

I too was scratching my head at his blatant comparison for the same 2 sellable products at equal prices - 1 refined without the massive 800m/1B expenditure that Lynas are committed to, but haven't yet done my research in the numbers to discredit it. I think your argument would be much softer to the ears of investors here and listened to if you provided the difference in value along with your other detailed knowledge - otherwise I know what the replies will be.

I don't want to comment on the 66 targets you allege to have 'shrunk' or further more that your assuming Dean had alleged would amount to far more because not only am I simply not that researched on every hole drilled, but was under the assumption there hasn't yet been a conclusive assay result announced to assign the label : 'shrunk targets'.

You do give fair play to the headwinds that DRE has faced with a quiet 6/9months after a promise of "tsunami of news' which hasn't come to fruition, the macro environment with REE and NdPr prices almost halved since last year, and the global economic climate in general but then claim they're just excuses.

Look at majority of Li explorers and producers in the last 12/18months that have lost anywhere between 25% and 75% of value based on Li in all forms dropping in value. Are PL* SY* MI* AL* VU* just making excuses.

Look at copper values and associated asx explorers as they suffer I think it's about a 15% drop in Cu value.

I think DRE are still more than capable of returning to previous MC highs with what they've got in play albeit helpful if it's followed with resource expansions from current drilling, along with the market itself recovering from the fears of an impending recession. T

Remember they still haven't even gotten word out on their hopeful Au, Ag, Ni plays yet as they sit on the back burner for the concentration of their REE tenements.

I'm definitely a fan of the detail and effort you make based on your knowledge (wherever it's derived... experience or research) but also would like to hear your positive feedback on such an informative session he provided, hiding behind no question that was asked.

If there is none, then hey, forget the cross promoting restraints, tell us where you say better value, better management, better prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.