DRE 4.76% 2.0¢ dreadnought resources ltd

[VIDEO] Dreadnought Resources (ASX:DRE) Investor Webinar, page-14

1. 3,377 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 374
    DRE is in down deep red and 50% retrace from all time high 15c last year. DRE is progressing very well except some delay from Lab results which is not under control by DRE> Every drilling spot hit the REE mineralisation and TERO and Ndpr ratios is very economical and above the Global average standard. Excellent Team, 20 Mills in the bank and 3 rigs are in progress. DRE initial goal was Copper and already hit very potential upside. We will see the results very soon. But recent SP retracement recalled my memory of one of the Copper stock I held for months on ASX - AVB. Very good Board , they found lots of copper but Share prices tank and did not move for months, even SP dip on significant announcement. So much manipulation. But AVB team was keep drilling and piled up the inventory. I sold it with very less profits after waiting for months as I have to move my cash to somewhere else. One day, Take over announcement out by OZ minerals. OZ minerals took over AVB with very good offer prices. There are very systematic Prices manipulation for months on very potential little company while they are in Exploring stage. Exactly same thing is happening to DRE now. AVB got only Copper and gold but DRE have some much more in the bag. It could be huge potential worth of multibillion projects. REE, Copper, Gold, Nickel, Iron ore you can name it, DRE got all of those critical industrial minerals. Just a matter of time, DRE will be the same story like AVB. DRE must be under radar already once it announced final REE JORC by end of the year and some Copper drilling results kicked in. I will not miss this opportunity again like AVB > topping up on every dip and holding tight. Don't get fool guys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $70.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $103.9K 5.161M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 8253903 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 1266017 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.