DRO 3.98% $1.37 droneshield limited

[VIDEO] DroneShield (ASX:DRO) reports record 60% increase in revenue for 2022, page-20

1. 2,565 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 165
    There are some truly amusing attitudes here at HC. what.png

As far as I am concerned - Oleg is a genius!

The guy has just raised circa $40 million, 260% more than industry experts considered possible. At a price double the six month SP low. And all rushed through prior to a quasi finance sector collapse.

Now we sit on a monster warchest, pending major Australian strategic defence review, all the while receiving major worldwide news coverage for our products and defence solutions.

And I pop into HotCopper, to read odes of doom and gloom, written by a wisdom of writhing and entitled wombats. eek.png

I think Oleg would rather you just said 'thank you' - and were on your way. Eitherway, he wouldn't give a damn what you think you are entitled too. smile.png (Quirky and appropriate 'A Few Good Men' reference)

Importantly now - the upcoming AGM. It is no secret that I have been highly critical of ZEPOs in the past. I loathe them. The recipients must have some skin in the game for the options to effectively incentivise.

I have no doubt that ZEPOs were the reason for the 2022 strike. So it seems the Board has learned. No ZEPOs on the agenda!!

I do note that resolution 6 relates to the issue of up to 50 million options to employees - I believe this is a reasonable request. Does anyone here with a legal background hold any concerns about 6?

Assuming no issues are identified - I will likely vote YES to all resolutions this year. However, if any ZEPOs get issued under the incentive plan - it will be a big NO from me when it comes to ratification in 2024.

Happy days all. And even happier days ahead no doubt.

So how will you be voting?

SK.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.