DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

Hey IAmCoolSmart...Over the past six months, Matthew Madden has...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    Hey IAmCoolSmart...

Over the past six months, Matthew Madden has 'dropped' the name of RIO on more than one occasion including the AGM interview and also on Hot Copper interviews. You might also note that there has been a lot 'secrecy' over a potential suitor in the Pilbara/Western Australian mining industry these past months. Due diligence needs to be done before any definitive announcement can be made.

DXN is currently building for Newcrest at Orange in NSW. This is Newcrest's most profitable gold mine Worldwide as the gold is in place with large amounts of copper ore.

Fortescue has been 'hinted at' as a Pilbara contact but actually mentioned by Matthew in the above interview posted by Bullish, which included RIO and Newcrest.

Research also 'tells me' that BHP in QLD is 'in play' again with semi autonomous vehicles.

As for HyperOne, APX Partners and Bevan Slattery's interests, a $1.1million Contract was released as a DXN Announcement earlier this year. The $1.5Billion HyperOne project was released this past 6 weeks and it is hoped that if DXN perform on the initial contract, more will follow.

Try Google for details on HyperOne.

Hope this helps.

Just Saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.