DXN 0.00% 2.5¢ dxn limited

DoubleShaka.....you make some valid points.I agree a $10million...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 105
    DoubleShaka.....you make some valid points.

I agree a $10million one off contract with a Miner etc is a stretch but consider for a moment 10x $1million contracts or in fact 20x $500k contracts with a Miner across their remote mining sites or their fleet of semi autonomous vehicles. Small EDGE technology locally, which is what DXN is now driving.

Should this prove successful for one global miner, might it extend to others, is the question. Big miners don't like to chop and change suppliers. Once something is shown to deliver as per contract, economies of scale are established.

Extend this to the Agriculture Sector, an involvement which DXN has made no attempt to hide since signing with Connected Farms on two of their initial rollouts. This project, with a total of 15 contracts in Stage 1, was put on hold by the Govt until second half of 2021.

Again just like the NSW GIG rollout that 12months ago we were all 'salivating' over, these run on 'Govt Time.' There has been enough said within DXN correspondence that DXN WILL be involved in both projects once they are back online.

Again, DXN's contribution to Connected Farms was first class and exceeded client expectations, just as with Newcrest and more importantly, Southern Cross Cables. The Govt, as Big Business, will go with proven suppliers.

I like the analogy of 'Matthew's Bike.' Refreshing he doesn't have a top line carbon fibre Kevlar racer. No one likes a show pony and it hopefully means more is staying with DXN investment...at this time.

Personally, I don't underestimate 'Bevo's' potential involvement. HyperOne is privately funded and driven, with DXN afforded the opportunity to 'try out for the role' via its contract with APX Partners for a cable landing station in the Indian Ocean.

I agree DXN fit out different size containers as per client needs to facilitate EDGE technology but they are at the head of the class with this niche, which just may be the difference....just saying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.622M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9423 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.