EMN 2.94% 6.6¢ euro manganese inc

I'm wondering if you know something more about the "PRK"...

1. 76 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    I'm wondering if you know something more about the "PRK" involvement? The lawyers definitely have a nice stake in the company, both individually and as a s.r.o. company.

I have never heard about their law office (I'm Czech as well) so I'm wondering if they were given the shares or perhaps options at very low price like sub 10 Australian cents - or if they actually bought in and invested their own money at a higher price.

I don't know what exactly the law office wants to do or how they helped the company as of now. No info about that in quarterly reports.

Also I have no idea what you mean by "most dynamically evolving market" - in the EV industry noone really cared much about manganese in the past, it's like this semi-forgotten thing you know exists but not really important. After all, most of manganese demand is in steel production and not batteries, some Mn mines even went bankrupt recently. EV producers usually care more about cobalt (because it's expensive and controversial) and about nickel+lithium because you need a lot of it. The good thing is that all you need is one paradigm shift - like Elon announcing new nickel-manganese battery for all cars - and EMN will go through the roof.

However, I admit that insiders involvement and buying is a nice sign. The CFO (a local lady) apparently does regular stock buys every month and there is usually only one reason an insider buys - especially the CFO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.002(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $14.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.8¢ 7.0¢ 6.2¢ $29.48K 441.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27138 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 8300 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.