MTL 0.00% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

[VIDEO] Experienced team and data-driven science behind Mantle’s pursuit for gold, page-4

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139
    A riveting 3 min scripted spin session. Lots of waffle filled with catch phrases and not much else.
    Nick said they have the best and brightest - I'm sure the best and brightest are not free if in fact they are the best and brightest.
    He also said (his words not mine) "data informed science" - its just good old science really...we conduct experiments and scale up. So we've taken some soil samples and we are going to figure out the best way to analyse them to find a potential gold deposit... read that again SLOWLY...does that statement sound like the best and brightest? Good OLD science then FIGURE OUT A WAY... shouldn't that be the latest science and we know how we are going to analyse it. Its cost effective and saves time allowing us to cover more of the tenement for less and faster.... I feel like Im watching ground hog day.
    This spin session reminds me of Mosigs scripted interview when he said be patient we are looking for elephant nuggets in elephant country, be patient.
    Focusing on the Pilbara is going to cost $$. It is the last roll of the dice. It is high stakes and they really don't have the $$.
    • They need a cash injection
    • They need to respect long term holders
    • They need to sell NEVADA
    • Put the $$ towards this roll of the dice.
    • Fund the project and if positive see a rise in price
    THEN
    Do the consolidation and impact less holders with regards to unmarketable parcels. Long term holders like me with $55k "invested" that is now worth $4k and 2M shares will get robbed if they don't.
    The kicker is it is always easier when you are spending other peoples money with little or no consequence and who knows what they have in store for us.
    DYOR IMHO
    Last edited by Queenslander13: ... 20/03/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.