BLT 0.00% 2.6¢ benitec biopharma limited

video for american airlines, page-2

1. 373 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Thanks Max,

A little (true) anecdote: When PF was being interviewed for this American Airlines video, the interviewer asked him when the drug would be available in the US. Peter naturally asked why, to which the interviewer responded:

" I have Hepatitis C...and I don't want to go on a 12-week regime of tablets that is going to make me feel terribly sick. Your 'one shot cure' is very appealing and I am going to wait to see how your clinical trials go before I do anything else."

Now I know it's only a sample size of one...but if you apply that same individual's thinking to even 1% of the 170 million Hep C sufferers worldwide...not only do we have a very appealing solution...we also have a very large latent market awaiting the results of our clinical trial.

Which is clearly why Benitec are spreading the word to captive audiences stuck in little metal cigars flying through the sky across America!

p.s: thanks to the interest of posters on my earlier BLT thread, we are currently sitting within 3 votes of becoming the highest rated post on HotCopper. Clearly that's also an effective way to spread the word - so thank you all & well done!

- RS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.