PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

NKLEX I think you are spot on. This is a promotional video...

1. 1,371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    NKLEX I think you are spot on. This is a promotional video created for a specific purpose, there's no doubt about that. The purpose is to showcase PEN at various conferences and industry related events. And it's quite possible that it was created with the China trip in mind - to start with.

If you look at clipattic's 'About us' page you will find the following information, which shows without doubt this was a corporate video commissioned by PEN.

I LIKE IT!

PEN is getting more and more serious about its future every day. This sort of marketing foresight from a junior explorer is unheard of.

"Clip Attic is above all, a user friendly site and for general users it is similar to a You Tube environment, where they can view and share a wide range of clips. Clip Attic goes beyond You Tube capabilities, with users able to send videos of interest to their friends via Clip Cards.

These Clip Cards are also an invaluable business marketing tool. For a small fee, companies can upload a database of contacts and send a Clip Card featuring their corporate video to interested parties, such as shareholders, potential new clients and other departments . The look of the Clip Cards can be easily modified to reflect the company’s corporate colours and overall identity. This is a useful sales tool or for widespread training and notification purposes."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.