NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

- Discusses various points of the tech. - Whilst explaining that...

1. 580 Posts.

- Discusses various points of the tech.
    - Whilst explaining that with Nicklaus Chikdrens hospital that they had about 54 x blank screens that were not effectively being used for promotional/educational content he also mentioned Cedar Sinai.
    -Went into the channels and use and covered internal options that you could embed to conduct surveys, order products etc.
    -Uses his own channel and difference with his partners services on that channel to show the flexibility.
    -One of the slides proudly shows Intel as a partner with branding.

-An interesting point was the QR code seen in the video. This dissappeared from some channels and my initial thoughts were a change in strategy, the fact that we have seen both QR code options and text options on different xTV channels recently I think bodes well for client choice / customer use.

Pros and cons for using either, but cons seem negated if you can provide both options.
    Internet searches show that texting is much more popular / prevalent as everyone knows how to do it quickly and without much fuss, however free/charged texts ??, do the txt numbers work in other countries ???

The QR code option I have used on xTV sites prior I have found quick and easy, however you have to have the phone with the capacity to get a QR reader app to start with etc. Have the reader installed and then know how to use it, some who aren't savvy with it yet could have difficulty.

By having the ability to use either mode xTV can cater to the entire market as well as tailored customer preferences. My thoughts only and am interested in someone who knows more about this as the QR codes are on these recent videos and some of the xTV channels have the texting option instead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.