DYL 4.28% 97.5¢ deep yellow limited

I have transcribed part of last year's (Sept 30 2017) SPROTT...

1. 118 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    I have transcribed part of last year's (Sept 30 2017) SPROTT interview below where JB talks about his vision for establishing an entire pipeline of projects in three to four years (now two to three years). I assume this involves exploration, acquisition and staged production and I'm guessing he is seeing this all centering on Namibia. So that fits in with 2022

“What I need to do and what I need to set up in the next three to four years is to put out a project pipeline that has development optionality, production output optionality and flexibility but it has projects that can be conceivably be developed out to 2035. So that people are not just looking at you with your single project and then to say well after they’ve mined this out they’ve got to go through another risk phase of acquiring another project and these are rare things to do. I know very many gold projects – they’re short term resources. They’ve lucked out maybe on the first one – they make a lot of money and then they’ve got the risk factor of repeating that. So you’ve got to develop your pipeline while prices are cheap and what does happen then is a utility that looks at you has a multi-mine producer with projects that are available for the future. They can then see production coming out of your company over a 20-year period, 30-year period…and then you’re matching it with the Camecos. And they’ve got the production pipeline – they’ve got various projects – some are sort of lying there, but they’re part of the package that that company represents in terms of how it can manage future production and the certainty that the utility has that that company will develop and deliver on its commitments.”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
97.5¢
Change
0.040(4.28%)
Mkt cap ! $940.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 96.5¢ $3.712M 3.806M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 309208 97.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
98.0¢ 137153 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.35pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.