ID8 12.5% 0.9¢ identitii limited

[VIDEO] ID8 November Investor Briefing, page-9

1. 1,463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    Firstly it wouldn't make sense for id8 to go into a saturated market....

Where they should be is partnerships with those companies where they can offer all three in the one solution sale. In terms of what does id8 have that noone has, I dont think they have anything Magical banks organisatiobs operate without them..... banks do this themselves... albeit in most cases most likely resource heavy and all in house. The SaaS solution is great, banks don't just move overnight, and they take far too long.for a buying decision.... which has been an Achilles heel of any Growth scaling.

Now if they want to focus on the many 1000s of smaller entities with quicker buying cycle with sandbox, that makes sense. However they have not provided us shareholders any confidence they will be able to do that... YET.

That's why;they are $8-10 M stock they execute this is $100 M stock at a minimum. If they keep telling great "stories" like they have for years now while burning capital without actually getting some deals ' multiples' not 1 deal a year
    multiples every Q. growing revenue... scaling hockey stick growth.

option 1 if we dont see traction in calender year 23
    1) bring a whole new team in from the top down. If that means half the team walks so be it. ( they recently brang in some new staff I've previously worked with they will add value so im hopeful, closing the elusive deals though who knows, benefit of the doubt give it 6-12 months on the new sandbox
    2) Sell the company to someone who can execute. for a premium that all LT shareholders get rewarded. it would need to be 20-30 cents minimum. without too many more shares being issued.

I don't believe anything im saying is outside fair game. The opportunity is so LARGE. they just need to find a way.

for the record. i haven't decides if i will participate in the raise,but 25 to 50 percent execution this is a 5-10 X from here... its a big IF.

lets wait and see.. patience is thin for all LT holders. Payable will be worth more than our current market cap in the next 2 years alone... maybe sooner possibly.

DYOR
    Last edited by davo128: 12/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ID8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.410M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $456 50.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3190000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1098111 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.39pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ID8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.