IBX 2.44% 8.0¢ imagion biosystems limited

[VIDEO] Imagion Biosystems (ASX:IBX) human trial results "de-risk" the company's tech, page-2

1. 6,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209
    Short video interview but well worth watching. Mentioned that Siemens are still collaborating with IBX, the next set of trials ( after the 2nd cohort trials are concluded here in Oz) will need to be larger ( 200 patients possibly was mentioned) and to be undertaken in the USA and maybe partly in Europe as well.
    My personal guess is things will progress faster in the USA/Europe than here in Oz.. its a numbers game and the population centres are there. I suspect also less reticence to participate in trials. Good to see Siemens are still collaborating and testing parameters are being progressively refined..... would not surprise me if Siemens would want a seat at the table and assist with financing the larger trial, its my guess only, but makes sense. Obviously we dont have the finances to support such a large trial, a CR at prevailing share price would seem nonsensical, better to have a big pharma "sugar daddy" on-board for financing/equity stake

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $2.612M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 8.0¢ $10.71K 133.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1628 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.