NZS 0.00% 0.2¢ new zealand coastal seafoods limited

Hi Red, My heart dropped a bit when I initially saw it but...

1. 580 Posts.
    Hi Red, My heart dropped a bit when I initially saw it but having a look at the article it certainly gives some food for thought.

It seems that they had several hundred employees, a large client base and were already fairly established with their product which probably puts them in a different category to xTV, from the article I can't gauge if this had been in the pipeline for a while or not.

Would there have been a chance of a buyout by AT&T if it was a competition between xTV and these guys?would xTV have sold ? Were AT&T after a business with specific video streaming or just scale? Were xTV even in the running if they even wanted to compete? How much competition are they for xTV? Any differentiating points we're not aware of ?

The article raises quite a few questions/what ifs actually. It would certainly be worth an email to clarify if this takeover would have/did have any relevance for xTV and their view on it.

The short / Mid / long term aims need to be revisited and get an update on what, if any xTV's position would be if there was an offer for a buyout at any time.

http://techcrunch.com/2016/05/16/at...quickplay-to-power-its-streaming-tv-services/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.