VRC 0.00% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

"Bruce you forgot to also make me understand also why the frenzy...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

"Bruce you forgot to also make me understand also why the frenzy on buying toilet paper? must ne the cure for the coronavirus hey? give me a break.sheep mate!"

I agree with you Indigo.
    Certainly Australia can't be called the clever country! The mentality behind hoarding toilet paper is beyond belief! A woman at a small local supermarket near me, bought $250 worth of toilet paper yesterday! Nuts! But then again consider all of the clowns who have gone ballistic over the banning of single use plastic bags! A lot of very selfish and not very bright people out there!

But those who have been flippant, down-playing and ridiculing the effects of coronvirus are the major concerns. This highly contagious virus will have major effects on our daily lives, sport, business, travel, governments, our freedoms and our health! It is going to get much, much worse here and in many countries overseas.

There are only 2 known methods to combat the virus on a major scale:
    1. Containment: no one going in or out, restricted movement and transport, whole districts, cites and countries being contained, no exports
    2. Isolation: no contact with infected people, crowd free sport, closure of cinemas, closure of businesses that have crowds

All this will impact our lifestyles and the share market for some months to come!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 241

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 27810780 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2664984 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.27pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.