VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

John, don't expect an answer to your questions, he has been...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    John, don't expect an answer to your questions, he has been going on like this for years. At much higher prices. Pel has had plenty of chances to get out if he/she really wanted to and take the action that he/she has listed as a sentiment and sell. I have asked the same questions and met with silence. Plenty of others have also. Instead they just throw mud relentlessly and continue to hold. Really the strangest thing I have witnessed on hot copper. However, John, I do believe we are on the cusp of funding and once this occurs a rerate will happen and we will be well truly on the way to something special. Really eager to find out more about this alternative funding too and what might come of that. It has been a long wait for shareholders, however, after agonising waits with listing approvals we have that now put to bed and we are finally at the funding stage and this is where Alphier and Trevor are going to earn their keep. Both have good track records when it comes to this. Exiting few weeks ahead. One would suggest when the funding comes in we might see the back of our friend.. hopefully not too many miss out on profits listening to the constant slander but it seems as though most on here are not fazed.
    Last edited by Jayse: 02/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.