VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

"After reading your post Bruce13 i am convinced thats you...

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

"After reading your post Bruce13 i am convinced thats you waiting at 0.7.ha ha" Definitely a big NO!

"Having said all that you still continue to hold Bruce.May I ask why." My business, but my holding is hugely down!

"because hes waiting at 0.7 possum" Nup!

"The coronavirus is not the main problem its the media. What a beat up." Time to wake up, this is going to get much, much worse!

Agree. It's an absolute joke how the media is allowed to handle this. Sensationalism at its best. Nope!

My post was to put some views out there to get some debate going. Interesting replies.

I am not waiting to buy VRC again at .7c or even .2c, I will not risk any more money until I know that the funding is secured, the mining will be going ahead, the company will remain solvent and the mining will generate profits! Others can take risks, can gamble and can brag about their purchases as much as they like. That is their business. I am holding some VRC shares, nowhere near as many as I used to hold and my reasons for holding them are my business!

Anyone who is not concerned about the coronavirus and thinks it is a beat-up is totally on the wrong path! I know one of the heads in a pathology lab and they are predicting at least 70% of the population getting it. It will peak in May. Some of those who recover will have permanent organ damage. The coronavirus is more contagious than the flu. The death rate may be around 2% to 4%, but it can be very debilitating for those who get it bad. Schools will close, sporting events will be cancelled, the Olympics has a 70% chance of being cancelled and the virus is helping the world's share markets to crash, along with the oil price catastrophe!

Dismissing the worse case scenarios for the coronavirus is folly!

Good luck to all with stock portfolios! We are going to need all the luck we can get!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.73K 754.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
47 33755873 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2964984 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 04/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.