WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Video Interview: Weebit Nano CEO Coby Hanoch talks next-gen memory tech, page-51

1. Mer
    1,307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 241

Thanks for the reply.  I guess there won't be any feedback beyond 'we're seeking out partners and are in discussions', or something like that.  It's kind of a meaningless statement until proof arrives as you have to take it on faith until then, but I doubt there will be much more info until news drops in to say they've grabbed another partner.  So, there could be good news at any minute or maybe the first wave of potential partners has talked and walked without any interest beyond the IIT.  James Tour should be good for contacts in Research, but other than that I don't have a feel for how effective this management can be for getting out there and signing people up.  I guess we'll know as time goes on.  

For now, it's a funny one.  News could drop any day without warning or there could be very little beyond the optimisation and development next year.  It won't be a good look if they make a noise about partnerships under discussion and then fail to secure any.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.